Are you trading with the Islands? Talk to EIF.
EIF offers the most versatile and personalised freight service for our customers’ international trade and project shipments throughout the Pacific Islands.
The Pacific Islands are New Zealand’s closest neighbours and EIF’s most important export markets.
Our energetic team has expanded EIF’s presence throughout the Pacific making us one of the leading freight forwarders to the region. Importantly we pack LCL containers for every vessel to Fiji, Samoa, Tonga, Cook Islands, Solomons, Vanuatu and beyond. EIF International ensures your shipments move hassle-free reaching your clients, cleared and delivered, as soon as possible.
And if you need a quicker service… EIF will has regular airfreight services.
English, Samoan, Tongan, Fijian and Hindi… EIF knows the local customs and language.
IMPORTANT: EIF is an ‘Essential Business’ operating at full capacity through all COVID19 Pandemic Levels.
Why should you use EIF to trade with the Pacific Islands?
EIF has a long history of successful trading with the Pacific Islands. We make it easy to get goods from NZ to the islands, or vice versa.
We have complete knowledge of the requirements, making the process as seamless as possible for you.
Some of the Services we provide:
- Door to door service
- Loading FAK every vessel
- Project Cargo specialists
- Air Freight Consolidation
- One Account Manager – one person to manage your shipment end to end
- Local Language & knowledge to assist Pacific customers
- Free Storage for Exports
- Trans-ship / Cross-trade – Worldwide Trade connections – FCL & LCL
- Air-to-Sea or Sea-to-Air combinations to optimise cost and transit time
- Frozen Reconciliation Service